*Sales Samples do not come with a warranty, box or tags. They have not been worn outdoors, but have been handled. All Sample Sales are FINAL*
PURPOSE BUILT FOR THOSE THAT RIDE ALL DAY, ANY ROUTE, AND EVEN IN THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS / The Ether Bib will keep you dry and moisture controlled all day. Featuring a Sympatex® membrane providing extreme performance 45k waterproof, 25k breathable, and durable water repellency. Pairs perfectly with the 509 Ether Jacket Shell, snaps together for full suit style protection.
509 ETHER BIB DETAILS
- Anatomically correct fit, generous cut with ample room for large thighs, knee braces, and protection
- Sympatex® construction with 45K/25K waterproof breathable material, 200D face for that balance of lightweight and durable.
- Reinforced 600D 100% Nylon Nail Head at hem and inseams for the unexpected hit on running boards, or crossing over into backcountry ski edges
- Reinforced durability zones using 600 D Polyester reinforcement
- Bib with organization pocket for full coverage, option to zip out and use belt loops
- Ether Connect system at Ether Jacket snow skirt, snaps to Bib for full suit protection
- YKK® waterproof zippers throughout
- 5Ride Insulated seat for dry and comfortable riding
- Full leg zips for easy on and off, even with boots on.
- Built in Knee protection - protects knees, and fabric against impact cuts
- Hand warmer, chest, and internal pockets for essentials
- Tether attachment
- Material: Sympatex®
- Style: Shell
- Insulation: Non-insulated
- Riding: Backcountry