Novo V3 Mono Suit (Insulated)
Quick overviewOver the past two seasons, the Novo Mono Suit series has earned its reputation as the snowmobile mono suit of choice for serious backcountry riders. Built with the same principles of design, the Novo V3 Mono Suit will uphold and...
Over the past two seasons, the Novo Mono Suit series has earned its reputation as the snowmobile mono suit of choice for serious backcountry riders.
Built with the same principles of design, the Novo V3 Mono Suit will uphold and build upon the solid foundation of its predecessors. No aspect of functionality or performance is overlooked or spared in Novo V3. From the removable hood to the full-leg zips, this one-piece snowmobile suit is packed from top to bottom with all the features the backcountry demands.
The Novo V3 Mono Suit is available in a shell- and insulated version. Protected by the 2.0 Guarantee, the Novo V3 Mono Suit carries a warranty for the lifetime of the product against manufacturer and material defects. Our regular-fit mono suits are designed to accommodate protective equipment like chest protection and knee braces. If you do not wear internal protection under your outerwear, order one size smaller than your normal size.
- Shell: 2 layer Sympatex‚® Cordura‚®
- Membrane: Sympatex‚® 45,000mm
- Seam sealing: Fully seam sealed
- Insulation: 120g body, 80g arms
- Sizing: 2XS - 2XL (Unisex)
- Warranty: 2.0 Guarantee
- 100% windproof
- 100% waterproof
- Optimal breathability
- Full body Cordura‚® fabrics
- YKK Aquaguard‚® zippers
- Armortex‚® Kevlar on knees, inner calf, leg cuff
- Reinforced seams
- Double stitching for durability
- Expandable collar
- Full leg zips from hip to cuff
- Mesh-lined vent zips on chest and outer thigh
- Ergonomic and adjustable shoulder braces
- Adjustable waist
- Removable hood
- Integrated leg gaiters with metal hooks and snap loop
- Integrated laser cut wrist gaiters
- 4 exterior pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Functional cell phone pocket
- Mesh and taffeta lining
- Metal kill switch D-ring