For the coldest days on the sled, pack along the 509 Duke Trigger Finger Mitt. Super warm thanks to Thinsulate™ insulation on the back of the hand and the palm, combined with a waterproof lining, these mitts get their biggest benefit from the trigger finger, which adds dexterity for reaching the brake when you need it.
- Top Grain Goat leather construction for dexterity, great, and comfort
- Laser Grip palm, laser etch and tack treatment embedded in leather for solid grip to the bars
- 5 Flex Zones over knuckles for adding dexterity and protection
- 600GM Thinsulate™ insulation - back of hand.
- 200GM Thinsulate™ insulation - palm
- Waterproof breathable Hipora® membrane construction
- Full gauntlet with Speed Cinch and gauntlet hem adjustment