For trail riders who need to be ready for high speeds and low temps, there is no such thing as being over-prepared. The Powerline Insulated bib offers a generous ergonomic fit for layering and comfort all day, waterproof and reinforced with Cordura® HP 300D fabric, with 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation knocking out the cold and 5Tech stretch hybrid construction for optimal fit and range of motion. Fully separating leg zippers for easy removal and drop-seat feature. Zipper slider at top and bottom for drop seat, and easy boot adjustment.
- 200 grams Thinsulate™ insulation through out, with additional 60 gram windblocking, impact protection, and float assist foam in knee and thigh
- 300 gram 5Ride protection in seat
- 5Tech and 5Tech stretch Hybrid construction for optimal fit and range of motion.
- YKK aquaguard zippers used throughout. Fully separating leg zippes for easy removal and drop seat feature
- Zipper slider at top and bottom for drop seat, and easy boot adjustment
- Mid-rise bib height, with stretch side panels for slimmer fit
- Bellowed pockets for more space where you need it. Pleated and lays flat when empty
- Full length top down / bottom up zipper, for quick poops & easy on/ off, even with boots
- Built in knee pads, removable
- Tether attachment
- Trail ready reflective hits legs