With a women’s-specific build and fit, the women’s 509 Raid Double BOA® Boot has been designed for women from the ground up. Warmer than the others, thanks to an increased 800 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation and a soft, high-pile micro fleece lining, these boots feature our 5TECH™ waterproof-breathable liner plus the versatility and strength of a Double BOA® closure system to create a boot built to keep up with any rider, all day long.
- Womens specific Last and designed for women to improve fit for women riders.
- 800 grams Thinsulate insulation for LVL 4 insulation, for all conditions.
- High pile micro Fleece for soft feel, easy on and off, and extra insulation
- 5Tech Waterproof Breathable Liner, built between shell and insulation for all day comfort and easy drying.
- Double Boa closure system
- Rugged Lug sole, high Carbon blend for optimal grip and durability, with Ice Lock lugs for great grip on iced up running boards.